What do you most want in life?
Therapies for birthing your life begin with clarifying your intention.
Because being clear about what you want connects you with your inner wisdom.
I offer three main therapies. You can use any of these to help you…
• Experience deep rest and relaxation
• Move with greater ease and flexibility
• Discover the aliveness that is your birth right
• Be more aware and comfortable in your body
• Love and appreciate yourself and others more
• Be more accepting and at peace with whatever you experience
The therapies I offer are:
Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
This very gentle, non-invasive form of bodywork supports you to:
• drop into deep rest and relaxation
• gently release trauma, stress and tension
• discover new levels of health and aliveness
It can be helpful at any stage of life, from prenatal and newborn to elderhood and the dying process. To learn more click here
Continuum Movement & Continuum Wellsprings
This gentle movement practice supports you to:
• discover the power of cellular health
• learn to tap your body's restorative abilities
• bring yourself new levels of health, creative expression, and youthful dexterity
Contiuum supports health, creative expression and ongoing youthfuless. To learn more click here
BodyMindMovement Integration (BMMI)
BMMI combines talking and creative process with awareness and movement practices
to support you to:
• live more in the here and now
• embody what you care about instead of just talking about it
• get to the roots and change your stubborn old habits and life patterns
• experience the joy and playfulness you may have left behind as a child
This creative therapy is available as individual sessions as well as classes and workshops.
To learn more click here
Prenatal and Birth Therapy
This therapy addresses the imprints and potential of the time before, during and just
after birth to help you:
• gently release prenatal and birth trauma
• enhance prenatal bonding and prepare for birth
• access the life force that originally formed you in the womb
• learn to be with babies and small children in supportive ways
• gain insight about how your early experience continues to affect your life
• help your new baby tell his or her birth story and ease the transition into
this new life
This therapy may be combined with either Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy or BMMI.
To learn more click here
"When I started working with Cherionna, I began to embody the changes I wanted for my life. Before that a lot of the work was happening in my head, and she helped bring it into my body. I feel strong in the core of my being in a way that I never did before."
Sarah Gold, Marriage and Family Therapist and Massage Therapist